MONDAY, Dec 30, 2019 – 6:00 am
- Past Week: Summit – 8″ / Base – 5″
- Season Total: 117″
- Base Depth: Summit 42″ / Base 23″
100% OF MOUNTAIN TERRAIN IS OPEN
- 100% of the terrain is open and accessible.
- Chairlifts 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and the rope tow are scheduled to run along with conveyors 1 & 2 for Children’s Lessons.
- We have 41 groomed runs today, offering miles and miles of immaculate groomers today offering fun and carveable conditions throughout the mountain.
- Rocky’s Road Terrain Park is open with 4 new features, and we’ll continue to add additional features along with a new park in the works for later this week.
- The temperatures on the mountain right now are 27 degrees at the base and 25 degrees at the summit with crystal clear skies overhead.
- We’ll look forward to clear and beautiful, bluebird skies with highs in the upper 30’s to low 40’s and cold overnight lows in the 20’s, keeping the nearly 10 feet of snowfall this season in great condition.
- For today, The forecast for the week ahead is looking to continue with beautiful and comfortable, crystal-clear, bluebird skies through the first week of the new year.
- We’ll have clear roads for your entire EZ drive to Dodge Ridge with NO chain requirements today. With this week’s current forecast we’ll look forward to clear roads to Dodge Ridge through the first weekend of 2020.